The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Damn Car!!!!!

Please Support STM Tuned

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CYrUs0k5

20+ Year Contributor
Mar 1, 2003
Mishawaka, Indiana
Well it's gonna cost me $250.00, a lot for a 16 year old kid... my car had the dreaded itle surge :(. So they plugged it into the computer and after 2 hours (which is HELLA MONEY) they found it was a coil of some sort in the air filter that was broken... $70.00 and now they have to put it in... this really sucks for me as I have had no help putting parts in my car and I just had enough for a turbo back and now... sigh... this sucks... in a really bad mood right now... itll take me weeks to rebuild the funds.. :( so :barf: on :dsm: right now:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by gravityforce
If its got tits or wheels its gonna give you sh_t.

It sickens me how true that is... but i guess thats life... u get ####ed and u move on and it just happens all over again!:confused:

:dsm:

But your 16 and you drve a hella nice and fast car, so buck up champ.

my car sort of has that same idle problem, it isn't big yet though. i want to catch it before it does get out of control. i have a 91 tsi what coil in it in the air filter? what was the name, i'll check it on my car and see if it is the same. thanks

Originally posted by THlSislT
my car sort of has that same idle problem, it isn't big yet though. i want to catch it before it does get out of control. i have a 91 tsi what coil in it in the air filter? what was the name, i'll check it on my car and see if it is the same. thanks

The idle its self is no big deal but my engine wa running SUPER RICH. This will make it lean again :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back