The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Spyder Convertible Top

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drewvr4

15+ Year Contributor
May 28, 2005
Hendersonville, North_Carolina
Is a m%)$*(# f*$(#) to put a new one on...i mean honestly.

So what I am going to end up doing is posting some tips on getting it done easier, this wont be a walkthrew but maybe a little help to the future people that attempt this.

I had a tan top and got another one that was black and had someone do it since its a Pain in the ass to do yourself. heres a write up on how to do it though HERE

i did mine this summer. 1st time. with two people it took about 5 hrs with a "small" error and a trip to autozone taking about an hr extra. Id say it was pretty easy!

Hey long time reader but not much posting.. Ive got leaks in all 4 corners of my top.. it only comes through when it downpours, do you guys know if this is just the seals? and how much of a B**** those are to fix. I'm relatively new to the spyder thing.. I had a 95 GST coupe and just got this spyder about a year ago.

i want to know how everyone secured the sides where the small rear window rolls up...i tried spray glue and did good for a while, but there isnt enough material to go where the old one went.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back