The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Colorado Springs/Castle Rock/Pueblo Meet June 1st!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tsmith

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 23, 2010
Colo Springs, Colorado
Ok, gonna try to organize this meet a little better than last time. Hopefully can get more cars again. I am told by every dsm'er I see that the reason most don't come to meets is because they get posted and 10-20 people say they are gonna go but only 2-3 show up and makes people not want to go to another meet.

We all have lives outside of car meets and things happen so hopefully doing this two weeks in advance will allow enough time for people to call their buddies that dont look at the forums and get them out of bed on a Saturday to do a meet.

10 AM at Sam's on South Academy (by the Honda Dealership). Meet there and cruise to another spot for photos and lunch. We will leave Sam's no later than 11 AM to allow for some people to show up late and still make the cruise. I am thinking a cruise to the Castle Rock area might allow for some of the Denver DSM's to meet us in Castle Rock for a little bit. I am not very familiar with the Castle Rock area (except for the Outlets), so if anyone knows of a good meeting/photo spot in that area please let me know. I am gonna drive up there next weekend though and see if I can get a good spot for everyone to meet/cruise to. It is about an hour drive from the Sam's club to the outlets so if you are coming from Denver plan to meet up around 12 ish.

I will have the Castle Rock spot picked by next Sunday and post it here as soon as I do. Hope to see a good turnout and maybe spark future meets.

Ill try and make it to SAMs but driving an hour in my dsm without a breakdown would be a new personal best :ohdamn:LOL

Haha I have a towstrap!!!

Well, we'll have at least 2 tow ropes in case ;D (and of course enough tools for most any problem). I agree with Tony about this all with people not showing after they say they want to. It's what made me quite trying last year before Tony started. I'll be there for it on the 1st. Tony if you want an extra for choosing the spot, let me know. I'm pretty free on the weekends anyway. Plus the more highway driving I do with my spyder not breaking down will help me feel batter about it making the drive to Ohio for the Shootout.

Sounds good man. I was actually gonna stop by this weekend in Castle Rock because I have to go to Denver to get my Daughter for the weekend. So if you want to tag along on the way up there I will probably leave the springs around 2 pm or so just to beat the rush hour traffic in Denver.

I know you 'liked" the facebook page, but it won't let me give you admin rights. It says only poeple who are friends or have liked it can be given said rights, but it still won't let me. Gonna have to mess with it more.

I'd be able to meet up at Castle Rock, but springs is a bit too far for me. There is plenty of parking at the Outlet stores.

Awesome! That is one from the Denver Area!!

Hey Spyderdrifter, Forgot to mention the plug change fixed the issue I was having. No more backfiring above 14 psi. Can't believe how bad those plugs were.

We just got our Talon running. I could meet up in Castle Rock. I am not too excited to drive to the Springs unless it is for work or a race these days. Looking at the calender I should be "off" for work.

Will be good to see ya there!

For you Denver guys, just to clear things more, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't be driving back down here to Springs as one big group. Hopefully that'll be good to bring more of you out for this ;)

Yea I will hang out in castle rock till the Denver guys are gone at least

I'm down (if I can remember this time) but I'll still be on the bike until around July. I'm trying to convince the in-laws to tow the Talon when they come see the newborn, when he's here.

As long as I don't have a soldier wake me up at the mp station and 6 hours of babysitting at the ER I will be down... I am hope in to be AWD and tuned b then. Pulling in the spyder this coming weekend to do the swap. I don't see it taking 5 full days to complete it with all my preparations I have been doing.... But my play it safe and put I off till the following week and drive my Benz to work while I have the spyder down

I'm definitely down for a cruise up to Castle Rock. I didn't make it out last weekend due to catching the flu after a long night of drinking. I seriously spent the last week in a cold medicine induced coma. So long as that doesn't happen again I'll be there. I'll probably hang out near the freeway around when you guys will be cruising up there since I live up by Monument anyways.

The Spyder has decided to cooperate again after replacing the CAS. Got another one on the way as well. Since this is the middle of the week, with this planned meet/cruise only a few days from now, this is just a friendly reminder for those who may forget due to life. I did as well, breifly. Will be at Sam's waiting since it's barely a mile from home. See you all there.

I am not sure I am going to make it, my car is on jack stands waiting for parts. I am putting a new trans and twin disc in it. I thought they should all be in by now, but I am not sure now due to the holiday weekend.

The Spyder has decided to cooperate again after replacing the CAS. Got another one on the way as well. Since this is the middle of the week, with this planned meet/cruise only a few days from now, this is just a friendly reminder for those who may forget due to life. I did as well, breifly. Will be at Sam's waiting since it's barely a mile from home. See you all there.

Just an FYI, I have 3 working 95/96 style CAS's and 2 intake cam gears with the trigger plates.

I still plan on making it up there. The Talon is running strong as usual. :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back