The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Colorado Springs/Castle Rock/Pueblo Meet June 1st!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have a '97 Spyder so those wouldn't work. And further wouldn't work with the 6 bolt. I probably should have posted in the Denver/Springs section for a new CAS first before buying the one I did from the other member.

But if those some how can work on my setup, that'd be new to me.

I have a '97 Spyder so those wouldn't work. And further wouldn't work with the 6 bolt. I probably should have posted in the Denver/Springs section for a new CAS first before buying the one I did from the other member.

But if those some how can work on my setup, that'd be new to me.

As long as you have a 2g head the 95/96 CAS will work. You just need the cam gear to go along with it and then swap the firing order. Maybe extend the wiring too. So it'd be a lot of work, but definitely possible.

Hope to see you guys up there!

How would that work for the crank sensor? I see what you're saying for the cam sensor, but not the crank.

Ah, blonde moment. If you don't have a separate crank sensor then the 95/96 CAS wouldn't work.

That was my confusion when you first mentioned it. There's no provision on the front case for it since it's a 6-bolt (I'm sure you already know). Don't feel bad, I have moments like that all the time. ALL the time.... ;)

See everyone at 10am. For the guys meeting us in Castle rock we will be at the Outlets around 12. You can text me if you cant find us when you get there 303-506-5135.

BTW guys, I'll be bringing a few T-Shirts for your purchasing pleasure. I have Medium and Large- $10 each. So bring some cash if you would like one!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-06-01 at 1.36.47 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-06-01 at 1.36.47 AM.png
    103.8 KB · Views: 89
Just wanted to say I had a good time yesterday despite the light turnout. But the company of a good few is always better than a bad crowd. I'll post up some of the pics when I get a chance.

Also, big thanks again to Tony for organizing!

Yea thanks for coming out! I think we should try to do a build day next time! Instead of rolling out somewhere we can all bring the parts we have been neglecting to install, fix, or whatever. With more people working on cars becomes an event instead of a chore LOL

It just makes sense that when you put three or four different dsm'ers together they have probably experience most issues and know how to fix crap!

A shop day would be cool. If you guys don't mind the drive to Black Forest, we could definitely use my hole in the wall.

Attachments

• IMG_0785.jpg
    IMG_0785.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 61
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back