The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Coil Pack Harness is a mess

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlacasse1

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 6, 2009
Scott AFB, Illinois
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The above graphic is a crappy power point of the current wiring job done on my 95 Eclipse. It has a 420a. I think it has a coil pack from another car on it because of the yellow connectors and the way the wires all change colors. Does anyone know for sure. Or have a wiring diagram of other coil pack that could be put on a 420a so i can try to figure it out.

Ok. When I am cranking the car over the black/red striped wire has continuous power. The other two did nothing. Shouldn't they be pulsing. And what will cause that to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
The one is a power , with key on. The other two are signal wires to the transistor.

the fsm says the power should be black w/ white , yellow green, and yellow black for the signal wires.:|
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back