The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Cmi march mayhem?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tre3zy

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 2, 2009
San Francisco, California
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

well since TED ask :p who is down??? ima try and get the car ready for this one and hit some high 11's

I gotta take the title back for 2013s quickest and fastest DSM from Cali :D

Or quickest and fastest oil down...

Can't wait to try out my new set-up.

I gotta take the title back for 2013s quickest and fastest DSM from Cali :D

Or quickest and fastest oil down...

ROFLROFL silly hamster

well after the last event defiantly got motivated to bring the talon out for this even! p/s rack install here i come!! :hellyeah::hellyeah:

ROFLROFL silly hamster

well after the last event defiantly got motivated to bring the talon out for this even! p/s rack install here i come!! :hellyeah::hellyeah:

power steering? AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!!! :cool:

I will be there if I don't get the "CMI curse" again. Seems like I always have a problem right before cmi for some reason. Nothing has changed with my dsm since the last even, just hope I can drive it a bit better and improve my times.

Can't wait to see your dsm Justin!

ERMERGHERD!!!! Things are looking gooooood!

I really want to schedule an appointment to use the FFTec dyno. Yes I said the D word! I gotta setup these RCI 2200s and the primaries. It will be safe and save me a good amount of time thats for sure.

I really want to schedule an appointment to use the FFTec dyno. Yes I said the D word! I gotta setup these RCI 2200s and the primaries. It will be safe and save me a good amount of time thats for sure.

I'd love to see what your car puts down on the FFtec dyno. We just did a little winter maintenance and greased the bearings on the dyno rollers so everything turns nice an smooth.

Let me know when you go...Ill bring my camera!

Just over a week away. Excited to see how a few of you guys perform. Dave W., are you taking the Talon out again? Justin, good luck man! Did you get the atmosphere dump o2 housing put on?

Just over a week away. Excited to see how a few of you guys perform. Dave W., are you taking the Talon out again? Justin, good luck man! Did you get the atmosphere dump o2 housing put on?

Nah, my Talon won't be ready for this race. I'm halfway through installing a full 12 point cage and I'm putting in some nice details that take a little extra time.
Anyone want to rent a carbon hatch with lexan window for this event?

Nah, my Talon won't be ready for this race. I'm halfway through installing a full 12 point cage and I'm putting in some nice details that take a little extra time.
Anyone want to rent a carbon hatch with lexan window for this event?

12 point? Sounds like race car stuff to me! :hellyeah:

The details always take the most time ;)

Thanks man. I didn't get it on. The dump runs right where my lower IC pipe is. I had a bunch of other things to address before we head out Saturday. Cars on the ground now finally. I reweighed it and made some corner weight adjustments. Car sits as a lean 1876lbs ready to run.

Dam, that is freakin' light. I will probably have to do a bit more work to get mine that light. That's impressive.

Sounds like fun Dave. Wish the car would make it out, but safety equipment is obviously the most important!

I might bring my other turbo car just to see what it can do. It'll be a fun day at the track regardless of which car I race, just as long as I'm racing!

I might bring my other turbo car just to see what it can do. It'll be a fun day at the track regardless of which car I race, just as long as I'm racing!

That would be interesting to see!

Ya Brandon and there is more weight to still shave off. Plus I can afford to shave off 10-15lbs myself. Total race weight sitting at 2076. That's 164lbs lighter than Joe B's car.

Excited for next weekend since I don't really race in sac much. Looks like I'll be taking my chances on axles since I only have the one set.

Oh ya and the weather should be perfect.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back