The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Central/Upstate NY DSM's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Im actually doin the work, a pin came off of the shift fork sliders, and im trying to find a full exhuast, intercooler set, and a full suspension. I think thats all im gonnna for this summer.

converting isnt too bad if you have an awd doner car.

hey everybody just woundering if any one from this area goes to the local scca autocross events i would really see some more awd DSM's to come out to give all these damn sti's a run for the money. in the past 2 years i havent seen one GSX or TSI at an autocross besides my self. it would be great to get more out there! :)

Just wondering if there are any DSM enthusiast around the upstate NY area, close to Binghamton perhaps. It would be nice to have another DSM owner to hang out with and maybe help work on each others car.

Rome is pretty far too, I was looking for people within a reasonable driving distance. Believe me if I had a LOT of money I would be like f*** it, where do ya live? :) but I don't and considering the cost of gas (and not to mention the time it takes to get there and back) it's just a bit inconvenient. I would like to meet up with anyone who lives a bit closer. I apologize if my thread was a little misleading.

Cool man, Nice ride. From looking at your background info I would say your damn fimilure with DSM's ;) I don't have my Eclipse on the road right now because I store it in the winter, but it seems to be warming up now so I will probably be putting it back on the road soon. How old are ya?

Sure do, LOL. I don't think I've seen your car before, but I'm only assuming that from looking at the one small avatar pic you have. Where 'bouts in Binghamton do you live, you don't have to tell me if you don't wanna. Not sure if I've met your friend before but I've briefly met a few car enthusiast around my street.

Yeah I know where that is, don't go down there much though. So are you selling your 1G so you can put all your time and money into one car? I live in an apartment on Dayton so I don't have a garage, all my tools and cleaning supplies are in my spare bedroom :D
I try to work on my car at other peoples places but I usually run into problems such as noise ordinance, no help, bad weather with no garage, etc. What is your 2G? (RS, GS, GS-T, GSX)

Alright cool, so what future plans do you have for either ride? My near future projects include: Installing SS brake hoses, along with new brake lines. New SS clutch line, along with adjusting and bleeding the master cylinder clutch. Fixing window motor. I would also like to eliminate my balance shafts with a BSE kit, I have a brand new oil pump laying around if I do that but I've never done something that advanced before.

Well I am pretty close to Nichols and I go to the Champion Speedway track near Owego nearly every weekend. I also need another DSMer to help me out , just started on mine and I have a long way to go. Let's hook up when the weather is nice. Peace

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back