The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Carbon Fiber Fenders

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bomexe

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 17, 2004
fargo, North_Dakota
i dont know if this is the place to post this up...but if any one is interested in cf fenders for there 2g post it up...I talked to topshopheadliners today and they said in order to make cf fenders for a reasonable price they would like around 8 or so people to order them...these will not be an overlay but an oem replacement...please contact me or www.topshopheadliners .com or 1877-996-8508

Honestly? Stock fenders weigh less than my crap in the toilet, so this is a complete waste.

However, these will look JDM tyte. All kids on the interent and at F&F parking lot car meets will be impressed.

It's not the place. We don't allow group buy threads anyway.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back