The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

canton

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just wondering if ne1 ever meets up in canton area? I'm in New Phila so I'm not looking to drive all the way to Cleavland :p

yes every sunday at chappel hill mall we have a big car meet called superfly .. usually starts up around 530 6 ish

I've had this one for about 3-4 months now,:cry: sadly i haven't got to drive it on the streets yet. Bought the shell and a stock motor off a guy in brewster. its together but having some issues right now so...... .funny thing, the guy i bought it off of called a few weeks ago and asked me if it was running,(no) and apparently his buddy called him and asked him what he was doing at the movies.LOL so i'm assuming theres one that looks just like mine around here. thought that was crazy so i had to tell ya....... In time,(and money) i'll be cruzin. So for now i'm rocking the "My other car is a DSM" sticker on the bonneville ........... theres a 2g sitting on rt.30 been there all day LOL;)

So thats who ended up with adams shell, I was the one that asked him about it the other one is the greenish one thats up for sale right now. I'm always down to meet up somewhere I haven't ventured out to belden in six months though.

Jackson cops are ###, got kicked out 2 times in 2 different spots.....But across from broke down canton center mall, where rallys used to be......we started to hang out there on sat. nights. Best part about it is that the cop who patrols that area said it was cool as long as there isn't trash everywhere. Cars are random, but after i get mine together and my bros, there will be a total of 3 1g dsm's. Drive by sat. night around 10 or later and come hang out if you want....

I should have my head back on an car rollen w the new 16g by the end of the day. I'd be down to start meeting in Canton. It's been awhile since I've kicked it on tusc an whipple haha

Im in Alliance I would be done to hanging out and meeting new DSMer's.

Every Saturday, Its now across the street from there @ Verizon wireless parking lot, on the corner of whipple/Tusc. We stayed till about midnight then we went cruzin. Just putting this out there, Nobody under 18! They will be told to leave.... No Alcohol, Please dont leave trash. We are aloud to hang out here and we'd like to keep it that way.

I'm from alliance I always try to find thetuners that meet in canton but I guess j neve go on the right night I want to meet up with some people so where exactly and when does this go down?

We have a couple dsm's right now. There is a very wide assortment of cars that show up. Tonight we are meeting @ the same some spot.....
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Tusc and whipple, across from the old rallys, diagonal from fisher foods. "Verizon wireless building" I show up around 10pm or later. If anybody wants to come out, PM me and i'll give you my number so you can find the place, and we'll know who you are when you pull up LOL Hope to see you guys out there tonight!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back