The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Cant Find Bumper Part

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millerman02

Probationary Member
Aug 27, 2018
findlay, Ohio
Ill give you all a back story to why I need this piece. I just bought a 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse (rs model) and it needed a good bit of work. I had to do body work to the fenders and that involved removing my bumper (or so i thought it did). basically i got the fenders done and put back on but there was a piece that was so rusted that i just pulled it out of the bumper. If i wouldnt have taken this out it would have fallen off while driving. it is a metal bar that is on the inside of the bumper cover. Is on the bottom of the bumper cover but on the inside. I need this because the bumper has been bouncing all over the place when i drive. My only problem is im not sure what i should be trying to find. If anybody can help that would be greatly appreciated :pray:

I believe the part you are looking for is MB914136, should be around $20-30 if its still available. Can always try the junkyard as well.

I believe the part you are looking for is MB914136, should be around $20-30 if its still available. Can always try the junkyard as well.
They're still available new... But a lot more than 20 to 30 bucks. They range from 95-125 dollars and you will be hard pressed to find one at a junkyard that is in a single piece. Every trip I've taken to my local u pull yard I've looked for one as mine was bent and doesn't sit right anymore, I've yet to find one.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back