The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

can u plug a afc neo into the an existing safc ver II wiring plug

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RNR_MOTORS

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 9, 2009
novi, Michigan
so i have the sfac ver II with the wiring harness in my car but i also have a afc neo in the box that i want to use so my question is can i unplug the safc ver II from the extension wiring harness that it brings and just plug in my afc neo without having to change anything on the wiring

I'm also curious about this. My safc v1 went out on me yesterday so I'm looking to ugrade to the safc2 or neo. Are the connectors interchangeable. Not trying to steal thread just have same question.
Thanks

Im still wondering this question i still have the neo and the safc in the car is it the same plug please someone help

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back