The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Camber kit? Do I need one???!!!???

Please Support STM Tuned

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Resnick

20+ Year Contributor
May 20, 2002
Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaUS
I just bought a suspension for my girlfriends gst spyder(Eibach pro kit, and kyb gr2's) I was at the mitsubishi dealership and one of the mechanics that always works on our car said that we might need a camber kit before we put it on. Is he right? I need some help! Also if i do, where is a good place to but it for cheap??

Ok I dont know the exact specs for a mitsu alignment but the pro kit shouldnt be too bad. I know that some of the fords I work on at my dealership about 1.4+/- degrees camber is acceptable. You would have to check the specs. But let me tell you from experience more than acceptable camber and toe will burn a hole in your(or your gf) pocket and wallet. If you have it aligned and its out of spec than align it or get a camber kit.

Your best bet is to lower it and then have an alignment done, the eibach prokit doesnt lower the car that much so you might be fine without a camber kit. But make sure you get an alignment right away!

If this is a street only car then get the camber kit since you'll want your camber as close to zero as possible.

Well im headed to get it done on monday of next week, i have a free alignment at a local shop so il just do that after i get it put on!! Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back