The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Built t-case

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

11Banger

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 26, 2011
Vegas, Nevada
Since shep is done with our platforms at least for now, I was looking to get my t-case rebuilt/built does anyone know a shop off hand that offers a service? Thanks in advance

Raif Racing Trans (RRT) can do it, shoot me a PM for their contact info.

We are a supporting vendor for DSM Tuners and offer an unbelievable deal of $450 for a t-case build. More info below:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Yes, you read that right! No matter what the problem, no matter what broke, it's $450 to rebuild it! More info HERE on the website.

Need a core t-case? No problem, our nice rebuildable cores are only an additional $100. More info HERE

Devo 2ning here on tuners offers a great deal (like 450) and it comes with bigger heavier duty 300m output shaft that is stronger than a regular 300m output shaft and it comes with a yolk for a D.S.S. driveshaft

Devo 2ning here on tuners offers a great deal (like 450) and it comes with bigger heavier duty 300m output shaft that is stronger than a regular 300m output shaft and it comes with a yolk for a D.S.S. driveshaft

Sounds more like a rebuild. Last time I checked just the 300M shaft was double the price you just stated.

Alright thanks guys, I will be contacting Jacks soon

I have run both Shep's and Devo's. Most current iteration in the car now is a Devo case with a Magnus cap.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back