The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Boostin Performance open house Saturday May 11th

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don't worry dude. There should be a good turnout as long as the weather holds out.

I went to one a couple years ago. But that was at their old shop. Pretty good turnout then, I suspect it to be pretty good. I cant make it unfortunately and I doubt any of us Janesville dsm guys are going to make either. On of our buddies is getting his car on a dyno tomorrow and Im on call for work so I have to be around this area D:

As long as its not raining I will be there trying trying to win the stock turbo dyno competition.

pretty awesome turnout this year. Bunch of High HP Evo's and a very nice 24,000 original mileage 1g as well as some clean 2gs. Also cant forget to mention the 2012 Lambo that was in attendance and the 700+ hp Skyline. All around awesome time

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back