The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Boost gauge reading psi while at idle

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RjDSM99

Probationary Member
Jun 3, 2021
New Braunfels, Texas
Hey guys I got a 99 eclipse GST with an OBX intercooler, greddy fv bov, and stock t25 and a tune is it normal for the boost gauge to be reading a few psi while at idle? I’ve heard it should be at 0 I’ve heard it shouldn’t

Stock boost gauge, as far as tuning I have no idea, dumbass of a previous owner had it tuned but had no information about it. I need a retune and soon but fixing up the small things first

Stock boost gauge, as far as tuning I have no idea, dumbass of a previous owner had it tuned but had no information about it. I need a retune and soon but fixing up the small things first
Do you know what ecu you have? Stock boost gauge is just an ecu output. You need to know what's been changed and how.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back