The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Best performance mods for 110,000 mile 420a

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsx6214g63

Probationary Member
Feb 15, 2005
Boynton Beach, Florida
I have a 96 gs with 110,000 miles on it. I just have cat-back exhaust, CAI and an MSD coil. Not looking for the quickest car ever, just something thats quicker than my car is now. Maybe underdrive pulleys?? BTW the budget isnt too much so please dont go tooo expensive ;)

Thanks,
Brian :cool:

gsx6214g63 said:
I have a 96 gs with 110,000 miles on it. I just have cat-back exhaust, CAI and an MSD coil. Not looking for the quickest car ever, just something thats quicker than my car is now. Maybe underdrive pulleys?? BTW the budget isnt too much so please dont go tooo expensive ;)

Thanks,
Brian :cool:
The only thing I would do to your car is stop wasting money. The only modification that you can do without spending a lot, is spray. Stick something small, like a 50 shot (wet of course). That should make you happy for a little while. There was a kid at the local 1320 track that was pullin low 15's, and thats all he had. Its a start.

ya your right...

btw what are the best shocks/springs/camber kit for a drop on my car? i have 17s and stock suspension and the wheel gap isnt pretty :notgood: i dont want it SLAMMED i just want maybe that BMW look.

Thanks again....
Brian

I agree with rayray, nitrous is your best bet.. but be wary and do your research before you purchase and install.

as far as your suspension goes, check the suspension forums [ if they didn't do away with them, haven't checked WTF ]. i'd say eibach prokits and some AGX's are the way to go

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back