The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Been awhile, back to say HI!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spoolio

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 3, 2003
Port Charlotte, Florida
Sup guys, its been awhile since ive been on the board here, since my transmission blew up on me, ive pretty much strayed away from dsm's, been riding my dang bike every single day. Picked up a 91 crx for 125$ to drive to work now, but anyways things have been real and i cant wait till i can find a tranny! or i might just pick up a 1g awd shell , my buddy has a 2g awd talon he wants to sell for 1500 cause his 7bolt is crapping out on him, that would be such a perfect setup for what i want to do, but anyways i figured ide show my face , sup!

I just sold a working trans and t-case for 100 bucks a month ago.

should of stopped back by sooner LOL

well thats ok cause i needed a fwd tranny.. heh..

wusup man, blkspooln were you one of the guys that i had a meet with down in bridgewater about 3 years ago?

LOL, wusup man, hows things going, what was your name again?, there was so many people, i kinda forgot everyone who was there, you still got those pics of all of us at the meet?

and to defiant.. cheese-wiz?, LOL...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back