The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

anyone try the Greddy intercooler pipes copy on EBAY..

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedTurboEclipse

20+ Year Contributor
Jul 29, 2002
Bay Area, California
I zoomed in 400% with internet explorer and it seems to be a cap with a gasket in the middle. It looks loke the type of gasket they normally include with exhaust systems found on eBay.

I bought those same exact intercooler pipings off of ebay and they work great. The only thing I advise is get yourself better clamps. Other then that, no problems to this day.

do you have any pictures of them installed ???

they would look like the greddy intercooler pipe set except $200 less. and this one is polished, compared to the greddy which is not. also the greddy one I believe has their logo stamped into the that small 90 degree pipe that goes into the hole that meets to the stock smic location.

but yes an actual pic of THIS kit would be nice as well.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back