The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Anyone put a talon bumper on an eclipse? 1g?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FourG63GST

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 2, 2004
San Diego, CA, California
Im thinking about putting on a 92+ talon bumper on my 92 eclipse. anyone done this before? pics? direct bolt? do the lines and such carry on? does it match well?

It's not a bolt in affair, but it can be done. You need the talon bumber, all three taillight pieces, the bumper trim metal piece (that hold the bolts on top) and the inside support piece needs to be cut off and moved down. To much work for and ugly back end if you ask me, but good luck if you want to do it!

Sorry, I was talking about front bumper.

i have a 92 as well and that is what i am going 2 do and from what i looked at on my buds car it looks like it will bolt up fine and i think it would look great, being as i think the talon has a better looking bumper

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back