The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Anyone out in Wichita Kansas??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maglin

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 30, 2004
Wichita, Kansas
I'm currently in Minot North Dakota and am moving to Wichita Kansas this summer sometime. I'm a big time gear head and would love to meet up with some other DSMers around the area. My 1G isn't really much of a street car anymore, but I would definitely take it out from time to time to meet up with other Rods out their. It doesn't have to be all about DSMs. I'm not like that but it's nice to have other brother n that know what it's like to have a broken down car most the time... LoL

Anyways I should be in Wichita around August sometime. You will definitely be seeing me at WIR pretty much every weekend racing. My car is currently dismantled but I do hope to have it strip worthy by the time I move out their.

I looks like their is very little DSMers from Kansas around here.

I would like to get to know other dsm'rs in the area too! Wichita sucks but hey, no emissions make it nice for me! Are you west side? east side? hit me up sometime, also check wichitaracing.com or ictimports.com My name on there is NIK so hook me up with referal points! Hit me up in August and nice to meet ya!

Hey hey. Yeah. Should be all moved in towards the end of August. Not to sure which side of town yet. Looking at several different houses still. I'll definitely hit ya up.

hey im from wichita ks. that would be cool to get some dsm's together. when you get here the local dsm shop is called fusionworks racing, they work on all cars but dsms seem to be their specialty.

Well I finally made it down here. Looks like I might be getting my talon running here in the next few months. :) Bad thing is I won't be able to run more than 30 PSI. Wife wants me to ba able to haul our 3 kids around in it. :( And that would ential me using pump gas as I'm not going to bomb around town with C16 all the time. I'm not that well off. Anyways I'll shoot some PM's. Maybe we can all get together and get something going.

L8er.

Hey all, how's it going
I lived in Hutchinson for a few years and have family in the Wichita area. I recently bought a 90 AWD, and then found out I'll be going overseas for the majority of the next 3 years. So I'm planning to (fix the car and) leave it with my Dad; but I'll need to have a place to drive it around and know the reliable shops around there too. I hope to have the car there early in October, but I'll only be around for a few weeks before I have to take off for awhile. All this assumes it will be running well enough once it is back together, but let me know if you guys roll together next month.
Matt

Figure I'd go ahead and post in here too. Just got word that my next assignment is there in Wichita, Kansas. Sounds like there isnt a DSM club near the area, is that the case? Any local forums? Any street scene? Ill probably be there in November.

there's several of us here in wichita you just have to know where to look :D I've been here for years... unfortunately...

a local forum is Wichitaracing dot com most of the people on there are pretty cool

I'm happy to dig up an old thread if it brings a local network together. For those of you who are still active hobbyists or racers in the Wichita area and want to organize a meet of some kind, I would love to help organize and participate.

Though much of this information is several years past and perhaps out of date, I am fulfilling my promise from the earlier post. I have completed my overseas assignment and my car is ready for some much needed attention I have neglected the past few years. My dad is still watching the car until I find a place to settle down, but I will be in the area throughout the summer.

In any case, thanks for the info about furiosracing, the wichita forums, and WIR. That has helped spearhead some much needed research.

Send me a pm whenever you guys want to meet up. I am on a road trip currently, but should be back in a few weeks.

Happy racing,

Matt

Welcome back Matt, I head over to Wichita on a regular basis and as a matter of fact I just got back from there a few hours ago, start a club over there, wouldn't mind pitting the Joplin Dsm's against Wichita's Dsm's I usually stay in agusta so if your interested pm me and let me know.

I'm in Wichita, on the East side. My 1g is out for commission for a month or two longer.. I'd definitely be down for a meet up, though!

PS - If anyone has a 1g in the area that they're parting out, I'm looking for the rear windshield wiper shroud. :)

im about 1 hour form there in servery my dsm is currently getting fixed in Colorado im flying out there to pick it up and drive it back then ill have the only DSM in servery as it stands now

im also in Wichita, i have a 2g eclipse gst. i really dont know any other DSMers her in wichita, but id like to change that

There's a few of us on wichitaracing.com, but mines getting ready for the 4th trans this year so a meet is going to be a few weeks if not in the spring when it warms up. There's a thread in the auto related hangout section on there.

In Wichita but I'm in the process of rebuilding the motor so it'll be a few weeks out...

LOL digging up an old thread but.....looking to set up some kind of dsm meet for fellow wichita dsmr's if anyone is interested shoot me a pm and we can get something set up in the next month or 2

im down pm me if anyones throwing anything together ill be there im in the el dorado area so it only like a 20 minute drive

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back