The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Any tuner members in japan, or england?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jor-el

20+ Year Contributor
Mar 31, 2003
PK, New_York
Hey Guys,

do we have any tuner members in Japan or in England or anywhere else that drive RHD Eclipses' looking to contact someone In one of those areas for some info. Don't know if this is the place to post but...

Thanks Unknown, I was hoping that I could just get some attention with the post. really did not want to start sending random emails/pms, and maybe someone there would pm me instead of taken up space hear but thanks for the links!

I'm sure there are local DSM/import forums in London and Japan.

You just have to look around a little bit.

i have a mitsi elipse gsx and live in england but its a left hand drive

hi im from england north of london email me at [email protected]
eclipses only come in lhd sorry to tell you unless you want to spend alot on the engine and chassis as the drive and gear box is in the way its allmost imposible to convert to a rhd unless you spend mage money on custom set up

anyway im up for a meet if you all are in the uk let me know pm or email me at [email protected]

not all of Europe? mostly Germany and around them areas/regions. and because they have a massive American USAF base there so people import them. but i want to see a rhd so if anyone has done the conversion then please PLEASE show me!!!!! haha

You won't find any RHDs. I've yet to even hear of a conversion. It would be a completely scratch-built or adapted and modified setup. There's no RHD DSM dashboards to start with.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back