The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

any interest for na performance parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

punishment

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 10, 2003
upstate, New_York
I've been out of the dsm aftermarket for awhile, taking classes and upgrading my fabrication skills. I just wondered if any of you na guys would be interested in high end headers, intake manifolds and that sorta thing. I gave it a shot before but didnt really generate alot of interest.

Tim

I know I would be interested, I am looking for a good header from someone who can prove their skill...

If your interested send me a pm and we can work something out. Your about 2.5 hrs from my shop

tim

Extremely interested in the headers.... What kind of improvements are we looking at getting on our motors. And could we see a few pictures?

Well I did a few prototype headers a couple years ago and we were able to increase power midrange through top end, but there really wasnt enough interest in the headers to pursue it further. I would love to take another crack at it, you na fella's have been severely neglected LOL, but I havent gotten enough response at this point to go ahead with it. If I get some serious interest in it I'll dive back into it.

Tim

Our o2 housing fit both the 1 and 2g's. Pics should be up on the site tonight I'm hoping

yes, i'm interested. but it'd have to be better than my pacesetter header that i currently have. pm me your number and we can talk. possibly interested in other parts too.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back