The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

any dsmers in nebreska

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkstar5456

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 23, 2010
Mitchell, South_Dakota
yea well i just moved down here form south dakota and am wondering if there is any dsmers around. i live in a tiny town in palisade neb. so does any live around here maybe by mcook or somwhere as i have not seen a single. dsm since i got here well mine but thats. about all.

I've fished for Wiper at Red Willow Reservoir just outside of McCook. Great fishing btw if you have a boat, even ice fishing this time a year is bad ass out there. Good luck trying to find a DSM'r out there, I live in San Diego now and theres only 5 or 6 of us that have stuff with DSM's through the years.

:dsm:

i live in south sioux city nebraska i dont know how far that is from you but there are a few of us there...mostly 1g but some 2g dsms as well hit me up if you coming that way in august 2011

Theres a handful of people in and around the Council Bluffs/Omaha area. I like on the very west edge of what is now Omaha since I was annexed :/

Theres always someone up for cruising, meeting, and helping out though.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back