The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

any dsm tuners in miramar fl???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike000g

Probationary Member
Dec 11, 2005
hollywood, Florida
Just came from new jersey im not a newbie to this.just new to the area

I am from Miramar :rocks:

whats good I in miramar too and Ive been tryin to find some dsm car clubs and whatever so if you kno any get at me and ill meet up or if u wanna start our own I am down I am just tired of drivin by myself :talon:

There are two clubs that I know of in the South Florida area, Miami DSM, and SoFla DSM.
Both clubs' forums are down right now, but their sites are www.miamidsm.addr.com and www.sofladsm.com :thumb: SoFlaDSM meets every other Sunday (This coming Sunday should be a meet) in the Checkers parking lot on the southeast corner of Commercial Blvd, and University Drive. Usually people start showing up around 7:00-7:30.

I used to live in Miramar. I'm up in Plantation now (when I'm home from school); only about 20 minutes away. Besides the SoFla and Miami DSM clubs, a few DSMs almost always show up at Towers (I-595 and University) every Friday night. PM me if you ever want to go to Towers or a SoFla DSM meet.

Hey guys, we are throwing a charity car show coming up in about 2 months, would you all be able to come out? The show would be in Merritt Island (about 10 minutes from cocoa beach) and all proceeds will be going to a lady I work with who has come across some unforseen medical expenses totalling almost five thousand dollars, and this price is still rising. For more information please contact me at [email protected]. Thanks a lot and I hope you all can come, and if not please help by spreading the word because this show is for a very good cause. Again thank you, any help or donations would be greatly appreciated.

:dsm: we should all get to togther meet up some time or form a club.if u guys have any questions feel free to contact me on aims buddylist mike000g or [email protected].
its kinda of horridble to be driving by myself not knowing any gatherings or people who have dsms

You are welcome to attend one of the Miami DSM meets.

i went yesterday to towers i saw bunch of people there but everyone is just hangin out.i wanna know wheres a spot where they street race.i don't wanna see some 10 year olds with rice burners:beatentodeath: .i'm not an outlaw or anything but i wanna see some real fun.

WEll. I am moving in less than 2 weeks. I am moving to homestead. I have been in MIAMI and all those area before and still it give headaches learn the streets...

As soon as my babe is done in the shop, I will head down and I will like to go to the meetings.

I guess the only Forum down south is: http://sofladsm.com/ ??
If there is another forum please let me know.

i checked out that site but all i see 4 cars right by checkers. they hang out on universty and commercial,usse to pass there alot.yea so here is the picture of my car just got it done.the only thing left its the paint job.so u might see the car in the street

Attachments

• 277d6b645222.jpg
    277d6b645222.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 220
titogs95 said:
WEll. I am moving in less than 2 weeks. I am moving to homestead.

You're in luck, Homestead is approx. 15-20 minutes away from the Miami DSM meets, via the turnpike.. PM me when you're in town, and ready to hit the first meet.. Later, Jimmy.

And just like vertgst (one of the MIAMIDSM moderators) stated, our forum is up and running, but the site itself is still under construction..

i'm getting insurance on the 8/25/06 that night my car should be running legally.yea man no doubt i;ll keep it in mind u can talk to me on aim my screenname is mike000g

welcome to florida brotha, i just came down from nj about 7months ago, but im down here in port charlotte, forget about seeing a turbo dsm around where i am at, ive seen 1 turbo 1G, and 2 turbo 2G's, kinda makes me sad. i dont like driving my car 300-400 miles for a meet, heh, im not sure where hollywood is in florida, but i heard its like an hour, maybe we can get a meet up in the middle somewhere.

kinda sucks cause in nj there was dsm meets everywhere all the time, so close to home

I think somewhere they are posting about organizing a southeast meet.

Oh man, what's funny is that I never saw this thread before until now. I've seen a few of you guys at the Checkers at University and Commercial a few times in the past but that's when I had my N/T. I only hang out with a couple of dsmers (Kenny and Roy) in Fort Lauderdale and (Jasynn) in Miami, don't know if anybody knows them. When's the meet at the Checkers? I would love to come and chill out whenever I'm not busy. For you guys in Miramar, I have a friend who drives a 93 black Teg and he's been telling me about his cousin who just moved from Jersey and he has a black 2G GSX that's heavily modded. I've never met the guy before but apparently he has beaten up on a few nice cars since he moved to Miramar and just might be one of the fastest 2Gs around, I was just wondering if you guys happened to see him around town.

That would be a negative. I thought Mike Z was the fastest 2nd gen around.

Going out to SR 27 tonight. Any dsmers are gonna be out there?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back