The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

For Sale Amb aero 2G time attack widebody kit (trades or Best offers).

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smbgsx

Proven Member
Apr 15, 2017
Richfield, Minnesota
selling my AMB aero 2G dsm version 2 widebody, had a baby and it would be a long time before I could mount the kit.
I have all correspondence with Andrew brilliant, all original renderings and all invoices. as far as my knowledge goes, only 3 kits were made, I was the first to inquire about making a version 2 run back in 2014 I think it was, then 2 others got on board and production began.
The base level all fiberglass kits started at $5,000. mine is a mix of fiberglass, carbon fiber and Kevlar. it consists of a hood (exposed carbon on the outer vents), front fenders, front bumper, exposed carbon simple 300mm front splitter similar to john freund's version 1 or Andrew Brilliants car, side skirts (exposed carbon wheel diffusers), rear over fenders and rear diffuser. all items are in boxes never installed. perfect condition. I have the kit in storage right now. I WILL ship this kit at the buyers expense, This kit costed me $6,800, $650 shipping, and two years of waiting and stressing. The kit is CFD and wind tunnel developed by Andrew Brilliant and was constructed by carbonetics. I don't think carbonetics is making these anymore. but considering if you search threads for experiences with carbonetics odds are you will wait a year or two for it to be done even if they would. I have it right now
MY KIT DOES NOT HAVE THAT AGGRESSIVE TIME ATTACK FRONT SPLITTER OR HUGE DUAL AIR FOIL WING that is seen in the renderings, because I wanted it to be able to drive on a city street. MY KIT WAS DESIGNED TO RUN AN INCLUDED 300MM SIMPLE FRONT SPLITTER AND AN APR GT1000 WING (I was instructed to purchase the wing separately and was not included with the kit when I bought it.)
I'm open to offers or trades. I'm in the market for a spare longblock, I'd consider trading the kit for a Magnus Motorsports shortblock /longblock or equivalent such as Boostin performance or Buschur racing. But it has to be fresh build 0 miles, 6-bolt, and prepped for around 900+HP. I'm in the Minneapolis area of Minnesota, message me if your interested.
Or text 952-406-9540
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back