The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

all Tan interior??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve_arnocky

Probationary Member
Sep 22, 2004
thunder bay, Ontario_Canada
I've seen alot of people doing an all black interior. I was wondering if anyone has ever done one all tan or beige. if so, can I see some pics?

check the interior shots section of the galleries. I have never seen an ALL tan interior, but I always thought the black-tan interior looked simply great. Maybe you should look for that. All tan IMO would look somehow too even... I think there has to be another color for accents at least, if not a 2-tone interior.

Black-tan makes this sports car look more luxurious... pimpin! :cool:

-Phil

Black and tan looks awesome when done right. Here my factory interior, which is all tan, but accented by darker tans. If you were thinking 100% tan, that would look horrible, no contrast what so ever.

Attachments

• interior.JPG
    interior.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 873
I have a wood trim kit, and wood steering wheel & shift knob, so i was thinking maybe tan & beige.

i really like the 2G LEATHER black/tan combo.. as someone mentioned.. it makes it a lot more luxury looking.. however.. the CLOTH black/tan looks absolutely hideous.. i use to have it on my GS-T.. the dash was koo cause it was balck. but since it wasnt leather.. the cloth door panel inserts and the seats had some CHEETAH desigh imprints on them.. not very appealing.. not to mention they would look dirty very easily if u didnt keep em clean..

somehow, i dread getting into the GS with its shit grey interior, but i drool everytime i see the same exact interior only in black/tan in the GS-T... :D

best interior color combination ever. goes together so nicely, nothing too overbearing, nothing offensive or too bright or screams for attention, but not too plain or blah like the grey.

the whole "your car isn't put back together" look doesn't cut it huh? :laugh: but I like the fact that my factory seats were replaced with 99 GSX seats before I got it. it really adds to the black/tan scheme.

as far as going all tan, i'd imagine it'd be hard to color dye the dash to match the tan interior :confused:

Attachments

• talon pics 018.jpg
    talon pics 018.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 436
mine's the same as above, but with tan seats.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

blcknspo0ln said:
the whole "your car isn't put back together" look doesn't cut it huh? :laugh: but I like the fact that my factory seats were replaced with 99 GSX seats before I got it. it really adds to the black/tan scheme.

as far as going all tan, i'd imagine it'd be hard to color dye the dash to match the tan interior :confused:

LOL is that a M130 on the seat? I've got one of those sitting on my computer in a hotsync cradle @ home :laugh: Sorry for the nerdy interjection... back on topic...

I would have to agree, getting the colors to match would be a PITA... maybe if you do black with woodtrim accents... or even *shudder* vinyls to cover the dash pieces and such

blcknspo0ln said:

Im jealous of your seats! I've got the tan leather seats and I despise them. I cant seem to find any black leather seats around here. Lucky you! That really makes the tan/black look nice.

spyder97gs said:
Im jealous of your seats! I've got the tan leather seats and I despise them. I cant seem to find any black leather seats around here. Lucky you! That really makes the tan/black look nice.

thanks! theyre stock gsx seats so try to find them on a parts car or something.

p.s. the m130 is my my logger :p i had a tungsten for a while but sold it cause i thought it couldnt use logger software... later to find out i could :cry:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back