The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

All interior electronics died??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Funfettie

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 19, 2011
Menomonie, Wisconsin
Hi there. So I was doing a little tuning yesterday and I rolled my windows down, to find that minutes later, they won't go back up. The door locks, all interior light, and radio also cut out. I checked a few fuses, but there all good. Help! What went wrong?? I need my windows up, so drunk college kids don't try anything stupid. (it's homecoming this week to make things worse haha).
Thanks

Does anyone have a Pinout of the plug on the window switch? I'm getting power to 2 of the wires, so im thinking it may be the window switch

Also, the heat/ ac fans don't work, but the wipers, and sunroof work. I'm thinking something happened to a main harness. Is it the primary engine harness, or the secondary harness that would control the interior electronics?

And I also just noticed that the headlights won't shut off. The ignition is off, headlight switch is off, and they won't turn off. Tried everything. Something is seriously wrong :/

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back