The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

89 awdt colt

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If this is a Colt from the U.S., you'll likely encounter problems as these had a FF layout. [ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_Colt]Dodge Colt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

^

its already swaped. "should" be no issues

id check every weld and take it to an aliment shop to make sure it tracks straight.

i used to own a 89 mirage which is the same as a doge colt . they were called pocket rockets and only available in fwd . an awd swap would be cool if its done right

Any idea what color this one is? It sounds like my buddies old colt, he just sold it a few months back in the area.

Edit: Nevermind, I see this is a 5 speed. His had a built IPT auto.

At that price Get it :p... I own an 89 colt turbo gt. all original! There awesome cars, and a lil change from your average 1g/2g. If you end up getting it, sign up on 4g61t.org. Not much traffic like here, buts it's a forum dedicated to the 3G colt,summit,mirage (csm's). That's we're I purchased mine from. Good luck..

At that price Get it :p... I own an 89 colt turbo gt. all original! There awesome cars, and a lil change from your average 1g/2g. If you end up getting it, sign up on 4g61t.org. Not much traffic like here, buts it's a forum dedicated to the 3G colt,summit,mirage (csm's). That's we're I purchased mine from. Good luck..

They're absolute sleepers! My buddies ran an 11.6 at bandimere on a 50 shot nozzle. After I retuned it Ecmlink was estimating it at 380 (up from 320) off the bottle, and then he had a 75 nozzle to get up on the converter. Loved pulling up next to vettes and mustangs and blowing the doors off them. Then you had the people who knew exactly what it was and would follow us around to watch people get smoke. ROFL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back