1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

7 bolt. Need a good engine builder.

Posted by v8s_are_slow, Oct 22, 2012

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. v8s_are_slow

v8s_are_slow Proven Member

Joined Sep 30, 2002
    Panama City, Florida
    I know Buschur doesn't build 7 bolts so I guess he's out. FFWD use to build them but doesn't anymore. I don't really wanna buy a torque plate to be used rarely ever. So wondering who I should send my crank, pistons, rods, and block to, to machine it and put it together. Not sure who's building them these days. Suggestions for good builders? Thanks.

P.S. ALL I want done is all the machining, then pistons, rods, and crank installed. That's it.

2K  20

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    10.949 @ 129.77 · 2G DSM
  2. Agent Ezzard

Agent Ezzard Proven Member

Joined Jul 1, 2002
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    BogusSVO is located in Pensacola. He might be able to help you. Send him a PM.

763  0

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    12.601 @ 115.830 · 2G DSM
  3. v8s_are_slow

v8s_are_slow Proven Member

Joined Sep 30, 2002
    Panama City, Florida
    Yeah, I forgot about him. I'll have to shoot him a pm, but last time I spoke with him about it, he mentioned that he wasn't real familiar with building the shortblocks. But that's been awhile back now. Hmmm....

2K  20

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    10.949 @ 129.77 · 2G DSM
  4. JacksonAuto

JacksonAuto Proven Member

Joined Nov 21, 2005
    Hanover, Maryland
    We do 7 bolt blocks.