The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

6 bolt stock specs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

importboost

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 19, 2005
Holly Springs, North_Carolina
can anyone tell me the specs on the 6 bolts...as far as injector sizes and turbo sizes...thanks

450cc Injectors, and they should come with a 14B turbocharger.

is there a color code to the injectors....im going to go look at a 6 bolt from japan direct soon and i wanted to know what size injectors it has in it and what size turbo, they arent sure because they didnt take it out of the car. one of their suppliers did.

Yellow top injectors - 510cc - a jdm motor with yellow tops should have a 16g turbo hanging from it.

Blue top - 450cc - stock injectors for 5 spd turbo dsm.

390cc - stock injectors for auto trans dsms. Not sure of color... I think they're either orange or grey...

Cheers
Dustin :talon:

edit *typo*

-red97rum- said:
Yellow top injectors - 510cc - a jdm motor with yellow tops should have a 16g turbo hanging from it.

Blue top - 450cc - stock injectors for 5 spd turbo dsm.

300cc - stock injectors for auto trans dsms. Not sure of color... I think they're either orange or grey...

Cheers
Dustin :talon:

thanks mate that helps out a lot. but what turbo came on the motor with blue injectors?

Eric

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back