The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

420A non turbo...going turbo..???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cardona1x1

Probationary Member
Mar 6, 2011
Houston, Texas
yea so i bought a 16g turbo for my 95 eclipse ive got alomost everything to complete my whole setup at least i think i wanted to hear from any one out there who has done this succesfully Is it possible once i connect my turbo to run it as is or mess with my ecu or does it have to be tune??

ive done it and ive not tuned it or messed with the ecu and the 420a pulls hard:hellyeah:

you dont have to change the ecu but you can get apexii system that piggy backs your stock or port fueler and piggy backs your ecu as well and i think there is a fmu not familar with it but it works with the stock ecu it controls fuel.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back