The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

For Sale 2G stock cam shafts, Stock 7 bolt FWD flywheel

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boost97gst

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 2, 2012
st jacob, Illinois
When i upgraded i put engine lube on the cams, after inspecting for galling of course(which there was none at all), then bagged them to avoid rusting.

The Flywheel is 2g FWD 7Bolt. In overall great condition. No issues. About 1500 miles on it. From ME. Prior owner? I have no idea, but i've seen a few flywheels and this wasn't used much.

Shipping is the bulk of the cost, but i'd do.......i guess $20 for the cams, and $25 for the Flywheel? You gotta chip in on shipping though. It's gonna be pricey. Probably $15 each after packing and boxing. Just want them gone.

*The cams can be sent in as cores for custom grinds. That's the best thing about them.

Attachments

• STOCK 7 Bolt Flywheel.jpg
    STOCK 7 Bolt Flywheel.jpg
    551.6 KB · Views: 110
  • Stock Camshafts.jpg
    Stock Camshafts.jpg
    491.1 KB · Views: 107
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back