The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Adjustable tubular Rear upper suspension arm / wishbones, With R/C adjustment. (Closed)!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mine are the grey ones in zinc? not far off the grey I'm going for but might coat em a bit deeper, might not be as rust proof like that either but looking good!
Yes yours are the grey ones, i believe this zinc base coat is still rust proof and just as good but I would of course coat them in a top coat of choice,

All the arms are still in the car as I will take them to work tomorrow and finish them off,

So once they are in the hands of FedEx any idea how long of a wait to get to the States? Super pumped to get my hands on these. Thanks for keeping us posted throughout the process.

So once they are in the hands of FedEx any idea how long of a wait to get to the States? Super pumped to get my hands on these. Thanks for keeping us posted throughout the process.
I believe it's 3-7 days but if they have issues with weather or such it may alter it slightly

I got mine since they didn't need to be powder coated. Drop them off to the local shop and will have them back next week. I'll post pics then. Thx.

I got mine since they didn't need to be powder coated. Drop them off to the local shop and will have them back next week. I'll post pics then. Thx.
I saw they arrived when I looked yesterday,

Glad they got there ok, looking forward to the pics of your color

Hello all, everything has been cleaned up and tapped out and rod ends are in and I have started packing parts ready for boxng, I'm going to start having these shipped next week.

The threads all have grease on them to protect them from rusting inside and ease of adjusting aswell,

Will update again once I start getting these out with FedEx.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Swweeeet. Can't wait. Should be just in time for the start of the Autocross season.
This is also what I am trying to get done for you all that have seasons starting. It should be ok and most of you all should have some good time to get them in and setup for the sessions

Will there be a quick write up sheet on torque specs for mounting and settings etc?
I am planning to do a full install write up on the forum for all to see and view online, it I'll include everything from best way to install to bolt specs and sizes and of course how tight to do things up etc etc,

I am planning to do a full install write up on the forum for all to see and view online, it I'll include everything from best way to install to bolt specs and sizes and of course how tight to do things up etc etc,

Make sure serviceable part replacement part numbers are in that for us :) thanks

Make sure serviceable part replacement part numbers are in that for us :) thanks
I can link in some company's in the US that have similer rod ends but since these are made for the company here they won't be exactly the same, but they have told me a similer quality brand in the US anyway as I have already asked for the info to pass over to you guys as I know these will need to be change at some point,

I've been using my rod ends in my toe arms for about 2 years or so now and they still are as good as the day I bought them, so it might be awhile for any servicing of them!

I would consider a US or European supplier but I Plan to have this car with those arms for a veryyyy long time. Till death do us part
Haha same here, thinks being sent to my grave with me LOL.

It will be a US equivalent to make it easier now you all to get ahold of rod ends, it's not the same brand but based around the same and the company even told me these are just as good so no worries on getting spares. That's for sure,

Looks good excited to receive mine as well.
I have started packing some up, I hope to have them all done tomorrow and I can start putting the shipping data in soon after.

I am getting my cage bent on sunday so I don't have a full day Sunday but once I am back I will get on it again,

Just got them back from the powder coater along with my cross member (from Kurt Cain) and front upper strut bar. Always love the candy apple red color.

Just got them back from the powder coater along with my cross member (from Kurt Cain) and front upper strut bar. Always love the candy apple red color.

Oh wow, that's an awesome color!

Thx. Now I just need to someone strip the GSX part car and get the rest of that suspension powder coated. Had it sitting there untouched for 5 months now :)

Good lord that is sexy. Love the red.

And thank you @ec17pse for developing new parts for our community

Good lord that is sexy. Love the red.

And thank you @ec17pse for developing new parts for our community
No worries, I'm glad I can make parts we need, many more items to come

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back