The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

1G seats in a 2G

97 Demon

Proven Member
Feb 11, 2011
Antelope, California
hey guys, just got a 1G passenger seat and was wondering if it'll line up with the bolts and holes in my 2G.

i plan on doing both front seats 1G if it will, they have a slightly larger side bolster section on them.

Th3DooM

Proven Member
Jan 5, 2011
Dresden, Europe
They def do not simply bolt up. I tried it by myself. You need custom brackets. I build a passanger side bracket, and it was PITA work.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Now the seat is way too high in the car.

there's a way to build a lower bracket, I gonna try that on the driver's side.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com Raven Fabrication RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds