The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

1g rear diff internals in a 2g diff

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LETTI GVR4

Probationary Member
May 24, 2011
Metairie, Louisiana
I just finished doing a auto to manual swap and Cant find a rear diff in my area. I have a 1g 4 bolt rear end sitting in my garage. Is it possible to put the 1g internals into a 2g diff? I've done the search but haven't found a straight answer.

ive done some reading around.. i do not know exactly so to speak the answer for this.. but if im not mistaken i do think you can put the hole 4 bolt housing right in the 2g sub fram and bolt right up.. you just have to get the 4 bolt axles and.. not sure on the trailing arms.. but everything else i beleive bolts right up.. im sure there are threads on it but for my opinion i beleive you can do what i say and it all be find and dandy..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back