The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

1g body kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Civi

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 16, 2004
Rapid City, South_Dakota
does any one know if there are any wide body kits out there for the 1g eclipses

i guess i will hav to make my own

i dont think the wide body kit should be the first of your concern i would concentrate if i was you on a new paint job

91dsmeclipse said:
i dont think the wide body kit should be the first of your concern i would concentrate if i was you on a new paint job

i dont think he was concerned about the wide body....
:confused:

maybe re read his post

but yea, needs paint....not bad though

don't let anyone knock on that eclipse, it looks beautiful, and that paint job will look smooth. :thumb:

car looks good, and good luck on the wide body, let me know how it turns out. and incase anyone didn't know this, you usually want to get all body work done (ie wide body kit) before you paint... looking good though :thumb:

Jon

hey is that primered car turbo? i have a 93 GS that is identical in looks to that except mine looks better :p i have the andys autosport sides and rear, and the drift front, i have the sides and rear molded, shaved moldings, shaved door handles, rear wiper, and its lowered on 18"s mine is also flat black, but has a set of brand new factory headlights and clear corners and the carbon fiber tail lights with the center piece sprayed black. i was thinking about getting rid of the drift front because it sits significantly lower than the rest of the kit (its only about 3 or 4 inches from the ground) i love the agressive look but i was considering getting the andys autosport combat G2 front which is basically a blitz front. The VIS invader hood is on its way, and vertical door kit is soon too. the car is getting sprayed in spring or summer in that bronze/orange color that is on the new pontiac vibe (and i think some other pontiac's too) and probably keeping the black roof scheme. About the widebody...i think some girl on fxdesigns was working on a prototype for her 1GA and i remember seeing some pics of it. Looked pretty good but i cant find the link anymore

-Mike

only wide body 1g i know of

Attachments

• eclipseSEMA1.jpg
    eclipseSEMA1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 505
  • eclipseSEMA4.jpg
    eclipseSEMA4.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 459
  • eclipsedsfrnt4.jpg
    eclipsedsfrnt4.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 458
93EclipseGS said:
hey is that primered car turbo? i have a 93 GS that is identical in looks to that except mine looks better :p i have the andys autosport sides and rear, and the drift front, i have the sides and rear molded, shaved moldings, shaved door handles, rear wiper, and its lowered on 18"s mine is also flat black, but has a set of brand new factory headlights and clear corners and the carbon fiber tail lights with the center piece sprayed black. i was thinking about getting rid of the drift front because it sits significantly lower than the rest of the kit (its only about 3 or 4 inches from the ground) i love the agressive look but i was considering getting the andys autosport combat G2 front which is basically a blitz front. The VIS invader hood is on its way, and vertical door kit is soon too. the car is getting sprayed in spring or summer in that bronze/orange color that is on the new pontiac vibe (and i think some other pontiac's too) and probably keeping the black roof scheme. About the widebody...i think some girl on fxdesigns was working on a prototype for her 1GA and i remember seeing some pics of it. Looked pretty good but i cant find the link anymore

-Mike

93GS too, I'm pretty much at the point now, I can paint and be happy. I just picked up a set of coil overs for it and may throw on a hood scoop of some sort. I'm buying another AWD this spring so this one will be just for cruising. I may do the wheels in a gunmetal/silver lip (like that's something new) and finish the stereo setup, throw the bottle of juice in the back and she will be done. Then I can move onto something faster. The GS is nice on gas but way to slow....compared to my old AWD at least.
Thanks for the props guys.

Where can i find that wide body it looks fing awesome, would have to do some minor conversions for it seeing as mine is a 90 but still sweet.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back