The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

1g 4g63T engine swap ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

efektZ

Probationary Member
Jun 24, 2004
Horn Lake, Mississippi
ight, so i got my 97 talon esi (2k to 100k). I'm wanting turbo really bad, and so when i scrap the mony together i was going to get a 1g from my friend. The question is, would putting a 1g in my 2g be bad? would there be any stock internal conflicts? if so what would i have to replace (besides the enjin comes with everything for complete swap). If you can give me any feedback that would be awesome. Thx :D

i esi has a 420a engine (neon) and is different it would cost u probably $5000 to do from what i am told because the engines face different directions and other reasons u are better off buying another eclipse that comes turbo if u want a 4g63 or turboing the 420a

ah yea...i probably should of realized that :D, coming from teh noob. Thx, if only gs-ts were so damn expensive. thx for the help

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back