The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1995 Tsi AWD

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asexton6969

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 8, 2002
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
All right guys here it goes. I will soon, hoppefully, have a 95 tsi awd black 5spd. It has some damage but nothing that i cannot fix. I just wanna hear what you guys have to say. What should i do to my car. Mods, rims, upgrade turbo and intercooler? Anything, also the car has 126,000 miles on it. I have not heard the car run cuz the battery was dead, but they said it runs fine. My question is should i rebuild the engine while i am fixing the body. All the damage is right there in the front, so i might need to take out the engine. If i take it out it makes more since to rebuild it right? If i do, what rebuild kits do you suggest, and what kit is the cheapest as i am a 16 year old who has to pay for everything to get this beautiful tsi awd up and running again (Atleast my dad is paying $500 to buy the car, and YES i have to pay him back) This whole car is really coming out of my pocket. Another question, is there any 16 year olds who own 5 spd 95 tsi awd's out there. How much do you pay for insurance (month, six month, year) (full coverage, liability)
Thnx for the space

:thumb:

Also if you pull the 7bolt... find a 6bolt (early first gen model engine) and go ahead and swap into the car to eliminate all the heartache you will bring to yourself wondering what crankwalk is once you finally hear about it.

But rebuilding a 7bolt... I dunno if I'm that brave.

I'm definately not 16 but I'm 20 and I own a 95 TSI awd black 5 speed just like you. Get a job and flip some burgers to pay for insurance, mods, gas etc. I only have liability as I have some points on my liscense! Just don't wreck your car and your alright. Good luck and happy boosting. Oh yeah, welcome to the worst money pit ever...

Yea trust me im not going to wreck it. Im currently fixing it from being in a wreck. (irresponsibly 23 year old girl got drunk and hit a railroad, i no i no, how can you HIT a railroad!!) Its also hard to find a job right now. Who do we blame???? Pres. Bush, Economy, man it sucks. All i want is a job to fix my beautiful DSM

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back