The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1994 eclipse gs with evo tbo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpoolN

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 20, 2003
Coventry, Rhode_Island
My firend wants to buy a 1994 eclipse gs. I have a extra evo 16g turbo lying around and he wanted to know if he could run it on that car. I wasnt sure, I would imagine if he did the boost would be pretty low. Would it be worth it?

You'd figure being on the board a year and a half you'd learn to use the search button. Its an indepth deal to turbo a NA car, and I feel its not worth all the trouble. Theres much much more than slapping on a manifold, turbo, o2 housing, and a downpipe.

I know that i didnt know if the tbo wouold be to big for that car

It will work, but your just gonna have to run low boost, and monitor nock. Maybe make the wastegate actuator adjustable like the shifter cables are, just an idea.

k getting a turbo kit would prob be alot easeir for him huh

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back