The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

19 inch drag radials?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

im pretty sure he ment 19" diam. tires, because he's trying to put them on stock wheels.:hmm: In theory: i only find slicks helpful if you cant find tracton. (which i doubt to be an issue, on a stock n/t)

what the hell is your guys problem? Seriously I take it you guys probably get your azsez kicked at the track when you open your mouth.

You asked a silly question and we gave a silly answer. Its all in good fun, but if you want serious help then you need to be more clear of your objective including current and future mods.

Are you serious you posted on my visitor message board! You asked a stupid question and people answered it sincerly. I even said something helpful. But if you want to put 30lb rims on your car and then try to break them loose let me know how long your axle lasts.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back