The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

15 inch rim for my gsx

subi_this

Probationary Member
Dec 15, 2011
Oceanside, New_York
anyone know the rims size and back spacing to run 15 inch rims on my gsx with et steets
thanks

subi_this

Probationary Member
Dec 15, 2011
Oceanside, New_York
All suspention is stock and ill update my profile from my computer hard to do from a phone

3kgt2nv

Proven Member
Jan 7, 2011
poughkeepsie, New_York
i have a set of 15 inch alum racing rims with et drags on them and they are fine. even clear the 2g brakes up front

2012-05-30_11-22-18_761-1.gif

IMG953235.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

subi_this

Probationary Member
Dec 15, 2011
Oceanside, New_York
can u give me more info on them please how wide are they and whats the back spacing and who makes them
thanks man

3kgt2nv

Proven Member
Jan 7, 2011
poughkeepsie, New_York
not sure what the back spacing is i got them second hand off pmp's race car. i know they are 15x8

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Feal Suspension Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com OHM Racing Raven Fabrication RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing SouthBay Fuel Injectors STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds