The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

10cm mhi t3 02 housing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brian9397gsx

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 28, 2008
sioux city, Iowa
I recently purchased the 20g that fp is selling. The problem im having is i wanna run the 10cm t3 housing that the turbo came with but am having trouble finding the o2 housing that will work with it. It appears to be the same thing hahn used in there super 16g and 20g kits, also its used in the ebay godspeed kits if any one could help and point me in the right direction as to were to find one i would greatly appreciate it.
GODSPEED TD06 SUPER 20G TURBO CHARGER KIT TALON TSi 90+ - eBay (item 180586026963 end time Nov-17-10 19:13:19 PST)

you can see it in that link the 02 housing that connects the turbo to downpipe. Ive been looking and searching all morning been through ebay hrc and fps sites also been to godspeeds any help would be greatly appreciated.

yeah i have emailed hahn (tried calling but its automated and says it will only take emails). was just kinda hoping some one had a link maybe something i missed

I used to have a godspeed "super" 20g with the 10cm housing and same o2. The o2 housing is a 3 bolt pattern but does not cover the wastegate passage so you would have to block it yourself.

I tried searching for the o2 housing but cannot find it, I have a couple of pictures of it though so you can get a better idea of what your looking for.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

yeah thats what i need my housing is identical to yours wanna sell me that outlet? im gonna be running it in a sfp t3 mani externally gated ill be welding the arm shut

well i did call godspeed its 80 shipped i may go that route unless i can find one cheaper

thanks for the help guys

It almost looks like it's 3 bolts out of the common 4-bolt pattern on mitsu turbos.

it is not the bolts are close i held a gasket to it.

Is this thing worth the trouble of running the t3 housing with tubular mani? Or should I just throw a tubular o2 housing(would have to purchase) with external gate and run a 7cm housing(i have) and my evo exhaust mani? either way is about the same cash what would net me better gains? (im thinking t3)

The t3 housing would be less restrictive than a 7cm td05.

You shouldn't think of what the T3 flange will do and think more of what going to a 10cm housing versus a 7cm housing will do.

A 10cm housing is roughly .73 A/R where a 7cm housing is roughly .49 a/r....that's a substantial difference which may translate into 300-400rpms of additional lag on an application where you really won't benefit from the additional airflow unless you're planning on pushing this turbo to the max.

You shouldn't think of what the T3 flange will do and think more of what going to a 10cm housing versus a 7cm housing will do.

A 10cm housing is roughly .73 A/R where a 7cm housing is roughly .49 a/r....that's a substantial difference which may translate into 300-400rpms of additional lag on an application where you really won't benefit from the additional airflow unless you're planning on pushing this turbo to the max.

I had trouble getting much more flow out of a td05h 20, than the evo3 it replaced. I also had an issue with the td05h 20g surging. I also run e85 in my car so i am able to max out a turbo fairly easy, and spool them quicker, which may have added to the surging.

If i were to run a td05h 20g again, i would at least give the 10cm housing a try. A tdo6h is great in the 7cm.

its a tdo5 center with the tdo6 cover i believe
Forced Performance Turbochargers: Mitsubishi 20g Turbocharger

i do plan on going e 85 next fall its very easy to get around here. Justin summed it up better and thats what i had in my head the 10cm versus 7cm and wether a 20g would see noticable gains enough to warrant the effort. it will not be getting the full effort of maxing it out till the e85 conversion

this is for my 93 by the way

I used to have a godspeed "super" 20g with the 10cm housing and same o2. The o2 housing is a 3 bolt pattern but does not cover the wastegate passage so you would have to block it yourself.

I tried searching for the o2 housing but cannot find it, I have a couple of pictures of it though so you can get a better idea of what your looking for.

I know, I know, this is an old thread but I was just wondering if anyone knew where to get one of these o2 housing?

A custom fab piece? I saw some with the regular 5 bolt flange, but none at all with the 3 bolt :/

A custom fab piece? I saw some with the regular 5 bolt flange, but none at all with the 3 bolt :/

The only place I can find them is in a few of the ebay turbo kits. I cannot find them seperate.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back