- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Turbo Type:
- GT35 Variant
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- 96 tsi awd: aluminum rod 2.0 6 bolt, go hta3794, home made manifold, tial 38,4" bumper exit, DSMlink, bosch 044 x 2, 8 -an feed lines, 6-an return lines, Bosch 2000 injectors, IE afpr kit, treadatone fmic, JMFab drag SMIM, q45 throttle body, home built auto
95 gst: BIG 16g, DSMlink, 3 inch turbo-back, K&N intake, mbc, tokiko shocks eibach springs, konig reasons, 6bolt swap.
91 gvr4 x2: jsb
- R&R rods, wiseco hds, kiggly girdle, main studs, b.s. removed, l19s, bc280s, bc dual valve springs, ferrea valve.
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- DSMLINK v3
- 96 TSi AWD: welder center diff, kiggly flex plate, translab kit, pi #7s
95 GST: ACT 2600
- 96 tsi awd: 15X8 flat black slipstreams +40 offset with 235/60/15 m&h drag radial
95 gst: 17" konig reasons, tokiko shocks w/ eibach springs, strut tower braces
- Had the car for 17 years as of 2019. Street/strip.
Join the Community!DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)