The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

crower cams

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 21, 2004
Vacaville, California
My friend is giving me his crower stage 1 cams out of his 96 GS Turbo. Now im not sure if these will work in my 95 GST. Can someone let me know if they will.

i thought you just had a thread where people told you they were completely different motors....the gs is sohc chrysler engine....the gs-t is a dohc mitsu engine....the only thing the same is basically body parts from the two cars.

Unless it's a spyder wioth the 4g64, then it's a DOHC 420a, just clearing up misinformation. To answer the original question, the cams won't work in a GST if they're from a NT car.

allright, i thought they were sohc...but spyders didn't come out till 97...so its the 420a.

hey sorry to barge in, but i just wanted to mention that I have a set of brand new stage 2 crowers for a 420A for sale, if anyone is interested.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back