Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.
This is a Private Party service only. For Sale, Trade, or Wanted to Buy (WTB) type ads only.
By using our Classifieds section, you acknowledge and agree that DSMtuners is not involved in or a party to the actual transaction between buyers and sellers and cannot enforce or be involved in settlement of transactions. Whilst DSMtuners has policies in place and advisors and mentors to review activities on DSMtuners , DSMtuners has no control over the legality, quality or safety of items or content posted by members on our site, the truth or accuracy of listings, the ability of or legal right of sellers to sell items or the legal or financial ability of buyers to buy items. DSMtuners cannot ensure and does not guarantee that a member of DSMtuners will actually complete a transaction or act lawfully in using DSMtuners. Any transaction you enter into is at your own risk.
Before entering into an online transaction, be sure you've done plenty of research on how to protect yourself and avoid being scammed. View the buyer/seller feedback left for the user here on our site and do some Google searches on that person to learn more about them.
- Limit yourself to 5 classified ads submissions per week. No duplicate ads should be posted from any member. If you have 10 parts to post for sale, post 1 classified ad with all 10 parts you have for sale, with detailed descriptions and images for each/all. Don't post 10 separate ads for each part. If you are parting out a car, post it in the Part Outs category, as opposed to flooding the Parts for Sale category.
- Do not list your email address in your ad. We will remove it. Keep your DSMtuners user account updated with your current email address to ensure you receive communication notifications from other members.
- Do not post classified ads for people who do not have access to post in our classifieds.
- List your ad once and let it automatically expire after 30 days. Do not re-post the same ad for the same product until after the first ad has expired. Do not delete your ad and re-list that same ad more often than once every two weeks, and only do so if the listing is significantly different than it was the first time you listed it - again, we don't want people bumping their ads. Supporting Freelancers can delete ads and re-post no more than once every week.
- Do not post Classified Ads in the forums outside of the Regional sub-forums. They will be removed.
- No Group Buy posts or commercial advertisements in the Classifieds or any of the other forums, period (vendors must contact us for special privileges). This is a private party classifieds forum for individuals to sell their personal items, not businesses to promote their products/services - this excludes the Freelancer section. Vendors/shops should also refrain from promoting their products in the WTB (Wanted to Buy) category. Vendors should not use this section as an opportunity to market their products they sell commercially to our members - they are to use our Vendor forum for that. The only commercial posts in our Classifieds should be posted in the Freelancer section by Supporting Freelancers.
"Vendor" is defined as: anyone who sells parts for a profit on an ongoing basis. If you're buying and selling parts or cars for profit, and it's your primary source of income, you are a vendor. If it's a secondary source of income, you are a Freelancer. If we determine you are a vendor, and are posting your parts for sale in our Classifieds forum, we will ask you to comply with the rules and may restrict your access on our site if you ignore our request.
- Transactions are your responsibility, not that of DSMtuners. We will not be liable for any losses as a result of your transaction, nor will we assist in tracking down a fraudulent party, nor will we ban a user at your request. Do not contact us asking us to help you resolve an issue with a buyer or seller. We recommend that you use an escrow service like Escrow.com to help prevent a fraudulent transaction and do as much research on the Buyer/Seller as possible. Resolve all transaction issues outside of our forums.
- No complaints should be posted about buyers and sellers outside of the Buyer/Seller feedback rating system - that includes the forums. You are to use the Buyer/Seller Rating feature in the User Profile area to tell people about your dealings with another member. It is your responsibility to resolve transactions offline. Probationary Members are not able to use this feature. We strongly suggest you become a Proven Member before using our Classifieds system - and we also suggest you avoid entering into a transaction with a Probationary Member (or be extremely cautious before doing so).
From time to time we will go through the Buyer/Seller Ratings ourselves and will look for trends. If we find too many negative ratings for a particular member or if we receive an alert from Moderators or Admins from another community site, we may choose to restrict a member's access to our site (or our Classifieds) in the interest of keeping our community safer. We'll take care of it on our own though, no need to post public complaints in our forums or notify our site leaders.
- If you've posted an ad, and the parts have been sold, please edit your your ad and mark it as sold.
Please, please, please, protect yourself and don't be naive. There are some people out there trying to make a quick buck by ripping people off. Take every precaution possible when doing business with other people online. If you experience any errors with the Classifieds system, you can post about it in the Site Feedback Forum.
Log in/Register to remove ads