The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

WTB: 97-99 Eclipse/Talon (Hawaii)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

girl20racer

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 13, 2002
Schofield/Oahu, Hawaii
Hello guys, not sure what section this should go in, seeing as to how I looked for a for sale/ WTB and couldn't find one, nor could I find a Hawaii section.

Anyway, I was hoping/wondering if anyone on here was on the island and wanted or knew someone selling a 97-99 Eclipse. Kinda in a hurry at the moment, but doesn't look like dsmhawaii.com is still up and running. Also, am looking for a manual, only, not automatics please.

Thanks,

Tina

Last edited:
Hello guys, not sure what section this should go in, seeing as to how I looked for a for sale/ WTB and couldn't find one, nor could I find a Hawaii section.

Anyway, I was hoping/wondering if anyone on here was on the island and wanted or knew someone selling a 97-99 Eclipse. Kinda in a hurry at the moment, but doesn't look like dsmhawaii.com is still up and running.

Thanks,

Tina

It would help if you put down which Island since we are not all connected.;)
Do you live in Hawaii? your Location say KY...

Sorry man, We just got here, and haven't been on dsmtuners in awhile, obviously.

I'm at Schofield Barracks, Oahu.... Wahiawa.

TIA.
:hellyeah:

Well Oahu has couple of them there. Maui has well just a few. Good luck finding a clean DSM because they are rare here. Especially an 97/98 Talon TSI AWD. Here's an old video showing DSM on Oahu.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OqW-32vSYzA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OqW-32vSYzA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I know "Clean" is the keyword there. I've seen plenty of 2g's, but most are 420a's....

I'll check out the vid later, gotta head to work, thanks again for the response. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back