The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

WTB 2g FMIC for an auto.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan james

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 20, 2012
seaside, Oregon
I am looking for a 2g fmic used or new that will fit in an auto with no mod's that need to be made to the car. If you have one or know of a place to get one let me know.

Sup Ryan this is wades friend Eli we stopped by one day working on your car. Anyway the 2g fmic is same for auto or 5 speed. Here is a great kit I recommend for a cheap price. VRSF 2G DSM Front Mount Intercooler Kit FMIC : 95-99 Eclipse & Talon Turbo 2G DSM - Intercooler Kits - Forced Induction - Performance But if you really need one that required no mod like the first one I posted all you need do is cut a little out the metal it's short route better spool. Other wise here is the punishment racing fmic that requires no cutting except for the front bumper of course. http://www.punishment-racing.com/punishment-racing-fmic-kit-1995-99-eclipse-talon/ And of course always use the 1g bov not the crappy bov the punishement racing kit comes with. Bout time you getting a fmic for that car.

Hey Eli whats up, I thought this was you when I saw some of your other post's. Yeah the second one that you put up here is the one that I was thinking about getting, it say's that some mods have to be made on the upper pipping on the auto car's I'm sure it's not to difficult to do though. I will be using the crushed 1g bov that I got from Wade.

There are no mods that need to be done as I am auto too LOL. Maybe the transmission dip stick might be in the way but that's about it.

I ordered the punishment fmic, I will post pics of the project. Here is a pic of the front of the car now.

Attachments

• eagle talon2.jpg
    eagle talon2.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 94
This is the P.R fmic it went rite in with very few problems.

This kit made a huge difference, unfortunatly rite after I got this put in, my timing belt slipped and bent a bunch of valves, I am just getting the motor back together now.

Attachments

• front mount intercooler on the car24.jpg
    front mount intercooler on the car24.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 79
Do boost leak test and are you running a crushed 1g bov? Also get rid that pos ebay 16g. Ill race you pinks.

This is the P.R fmic it went rite in with very few problems.

This kit made a huge difference, unfortunatly rite after I got this put in, my timing belt slipped and bent a bunch of valves, I am just getting the motor back together now.

It's been a tough road,but im sure she'll be screamin down the 1/4 in the next month. These dsm bitches have additude don't they. Im about to pimp slap my 1g right now!!

Hahahaha Eli I would race you for pinks, but I really don't need another car..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back