The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Where to buy weatherstripping?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bpestilence

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 26, 2004
Pearl City, Hawaii
This seems like a question that has probably been anwered in the past, but I haven't been able to find anything on the web or by using the search feature.

So here goes. I need OEM weatherstripping for the rear hatch glass on my car. Where is a good place to get it? I assume there must be some place cheaper than the local dealer.

Thank you!

Parts site is the same one that I found on the web. The site is broken.

try a local windsheild place. when you break a windsheild you usualy have the option to replace the weather stripping around the glass so im sure they would replace it.

The guy at the local Checker's had none listed, and suggested I go to the dealer. The auto glass place is a good idea. I will try that if the site is still broken.

Ah, the parts site worked! Thank you. $26 for a new weatherstrip. And looks like they have all OEM parts. Cool. Thanks again.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back