The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

What a/r turbine housing do you suggest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1fastlaser

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 25, 2003
glendora, New_Jersey
Well current setup is a g4cs 2.4. Fully ported head, jmf intake manifold. 60-1 P trim turbine wheel on a 2g ported manifold with the BEP turbine housing.

I picked up The ON GREEN Performance cast divided t4 manifold (thanks to slow93) and i was planning on going to a bigger turbo. Its a nice little fight between a t6776, or a hx52 LOL.

Well after my first time to the track last night, im kinda thinking about converting my current turbo to a full t4 and unchoking it. Im kinda pulled between a divided .84 a/r or a undivided .70 a/r. Maybe someone could help me out with some decisions?

agreed. Divided 0.84 T4 housing would do nicely.

Im doing the same as him but with a revhard T4 (undivided) The turbo i plan on getting has a .96 housing and is undivided. Is this thing going to be to laggy? I will see if i can order the turbo with a small housing maybe a .70

Im doing the same as him but with a revhard T4 (undivided) The turbo i plan on getting has a .96 housing and is undivided. Is this thing going to be to laggy? I will see if i can order the turbo with a small housing maybe a .70

You will likely see full boost around 5500-6000rpms on a 2.0L with a T4 0.96 A/R undivided 60-1. Maybe faster, but there are alot of variables.

If you are a 2.4L (using a G4CS w/2.4L head), you should be seeing the same boost levels around 4100-4500rpms.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back