The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

wanted to share

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh_92DSM

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 11, 2010
Sparks, Nevada
Not sure where these belong but i wanted to share a couple of pics of me and my buddies car mines a 92 tsi his is an 88 rx7 works in progress but were still young and learnin :hellyeah::rocks::thumb:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

tellme what ya think :sneaky:

nice ride man, i'm iffy on those headlights though, i like and dislike them at the same time LOL very clean though welcome!

ya now that i look at it i do see some negative camber ill have to tell him!
yeah i got the car with the headlight and tailights blacked our i would have preffered them normal but im gonna get new ones some day but thanks! LOL

yeah I think sometimes the smoked tails look good but why would you want to restrict your visibility at night by smoking the headlights? :idontknow:
ya thats what im sayin and it reallydoes restrict it alot but everytime i try to go to the junk yard and get them there all broken!! and ebays cost 200 and i just dont have that kinda money right now cause i gotta fix other shit and im lookin at buyin the punishment racing fmic for my car to :hellyeah: then exhaust but i aint gonna lower it untill winter is over with so next spring i will but i need new tires if you cant tell:sneaky:

My buddy has 2 13b's in my garage we are tearing down and rebuilding for his turbo II. My GF has an RX-8. And I used to have a miata with a swaped 13b. I love the rotary world..LOL

Rotary Engines are really weird.. I was looking how they worked and its kind of cool.. its like stacking amplifiers only with engines LOL

nice car. my next car will be a bimmer or lexus is300. maybe if i have enough, an LS1 vette.

Nice rides! i want an rx-7, always have. I think if headlights and tails are done right they look real nice. Im attending Wyotech currently for collision/refinishing, and i did both my headlights and taillights. Blacked out the tails, very lightly smoked the headlights. I wetsanded them both an used actual automotive clearcoat with black mixed and sprayed and baked them. Wetsand and buff. Like a mirror ;) And my 10k Hid's still light up the road better than when i got the car.

i like cars that are just completely murdered out
the white and black is a good contrast

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back